Buying online on Last2Ticket.com is easy, safe and available until the last minute. You only have to follow these steps:
1. EVENT SELECTIONChoose your event using one of the options:
· Featured events on the “Homepage”
· “Tickets” menu
· Search for event name
2. TICKET TYPE SELECTIONAfter selecting your event, you will have all the relevant event info available, such as venue, date and time, prices, etc.
· Select the amount of tickets you wish to purchase of each category;
· When you click “Buy Ticket” you will be able to see a summary of your order in the cart, where you will be able to amend your choice by clicking “+” and “-“ or delete.
· Important: After selecting your tickets, you will have 10 minutes to finalise your purchase. If you do not complete your purchase within that period, you will have to start again with a new order.
3. CUSTOMER DETAILS· Confirm all items in your cart
· If you are a returning customer, please Login – If you do not remember your password click on “Forgot Password?”
· If you are a new customer, please choose the option “Don’t have an account? Please register” – Fill in the form with your details for your personal account followed by your VAT details if you would like these included in the invoice
· Please then check your email and follow the email confirmation link sent – on the email confirmation page click “Return to Website” to resume your purchase.
4. PAYMENT· Select a payment method
There are three available payment methods
Visa, MasterCard and MBNET
· Insert your card number
· Insert the card expiry date
· Insert CVV (back of the card)
Multibanco - ATM (Portuguese bank account holders only)
· When Multibanco is the selected payment method, an email will be sent to the email address provided upon registration with the payment details to be used in any ATM machine or using your Homebanking website.
· Login into you Paypal account and authorise payment.
5. ORDER CONFIRMATION AND TICKETS· After payment is completed successfully, the tickets will be issued and emailed to the email address provided upon registration (this process can take up to a maximum of two hours in total).
When placing an order you will be required to login into your personal account or register with Last2Ticket. Registration is necessary since all tickets will be sent through email.1. If you are a returning customer, please Login – If you do not remember your password click on “Forgot Password?”.
2. If you are a new customer, please choose the option “Don’t have an account? Please register” – Fill in the form with your details for your personal account followed by your VAT details if you would like these included in the invoice.
Important: The tickets are sent in a PDF document attached to the email. To view the ticket must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed (you can download it for free).
Tickets bought online on Last2Ticket can be payed for using one of three payment methods: Multibanco (ATM), credit/debit card and Paypal.
The online payment is completely safe, since a secure connection is used, which encrypts all your credit card details. Last2Ticket do not have access, nor has any information regarding the user’s credit card.
After payment is completed successfully, the tickets will be issued and emailed to the email address provided upon registration (this process can take up to a maximum of two hours in total).
Please also check the SPAM folder in case the email was marked as unsafe due to the tickets attachment.
Should you still have any questions, please contact us using Facebook www.facebook.com/last2ticket or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets purchased can be printed or displayed at the venue:
· On paper
· Using a Smartphone/Tablet
· As a ticket on Passbook/Wallet
No. Refunds are not
You cand send an email to email@example.com. Last2ticket will answer the moment it has informations from the events organizers.
See here a complete guide in how to use your ticket with Passbook/Wallet.
No. The electronic tickets from Last2ticket are delivered exclusively through email, in a PDF document.
Last2ticket mobile app is only available to event organizers. For the general public, the mobile app is not available yet.